Senior Product Marketing Manager
Obsidian Security was founded in 2017 to solve the unaddressed blindspot of SaaS Security. SaaS applications provide the tools employees need to succeed and hold the business’ most critical information. If those tools become unavailable or that data is jeopardized, there is a detrimental impact on the organization.
Obsidian proudly offers the industry's most comprehensive and powerful SaaS defense solution. We are committed to solving the challenge of SaaS Security for our customers as efficiently and effectively as possible.
We’re a passionate team optimizing for impact by solving some of the biggest challenges in cybersecurity today. We listen closely to our customers, iterate quickly, and (over) deliver to delight them. Working at Obsidian means contributing to an industry-leading cybersecurity product in an environment where customer satisfaction, privacy, and data ethics are paramount.
About the Team:
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager at Obsidian Security, you will play a key role in our Product Marketing team, driving product launches as well as solution and thought leadership content for our SaaS security offering. You will craft compelling and well-differentiated positioning, and messaging to drive the awareness and adoption of our SaaS security solution.
You will work closely with stakeholders from product management, sales, demand generation, and partners to develop and execute your strategy.
About the Role:
- Build and execute content strategy and plan to raise awareness for our comprehensive SaaS security offering
- Collaborate key stakeholders on product positioning and messaging
- Thoroughly understand market segments, their needs, buyer personas and their journeys, and competitive landscape to build deeply persuasive and differentiated messaging, content and assessments.
- Author compelling, high-quality content to drive thought leadership in a variety of formats including print, web, social media, and video
- Support product launches and collaboration with field teams and demand generation to execute marketing campaigns
- Ability to effectively partner with cross-functional teams on projects to drive alignment, execution and business results.
- 3+ years of product marketing experience is required, preferably in a cybersecurity company or related industries
- Storyteller with outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledgeable of security personas and buying cycles
- Experience in planning and executing product launch and content plans
- Knowledge of cyber security technology concepts
- Comfortable with creating and delivering presentations in a range of environments, from industry conferences to customer briefings
- Analytical with a creative mind, data-oriented, ability to juggle many projects, and able to rapidly anticipate and adapt to shifting priorities
- Self-starter and loves to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done
Our competitive benefits packages are designed to support our employees' well-being, both at work and at home.
- Competitive compensation with equity and 401k
- Comprehensive healthcare with dental and vision coverage
- Flexible paid time off and paid holiday time off
- 12 weeks of new parent or family leave
- Personal and professional development resources
- Base Pay Range: $160k - $180k per year
Please note that the base pay range is a guideline and for candidates who receive an offer, the base pay will vary based on factors such as work location, as well as the knowledge, skills and experience of the candidate. In addition to a competitive base salary, this position is also eligible for equity awards [and incentive compensation] based on factors such as experience, skills, and location.
At Obsidian, we are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We value diversity and hire for talent, passion, and compassion. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization.