Enterprise Account Executive - West Coast
Obsidian Security was founded in 2017 to solve the unaddressed blindspot of SaaS Security. SaaS applications provide the tools employees need to succeed and hold the business’ most critical information. If those tools become unavailable or that data is jeopardized, there is a detrimental impact on the organization.
Obsidian proudly offers the industry's most comprehensive and powerful SaaS defense solution. We are committed to solving the challenge of SaaS Security for our customers as efficiently and effectively as possible.
We’re a passionate team optimizing for impact by solving some of the biggest challenges in cybersecurity today. We listen closely to our customers, iterate quickly, and (over) deliver to delight them. Working at Obsidian means contributing to an industry-leading cybersecurity product in an environment where customer satisfaction, privacy, and data ethics are paramount.
About the Team:
We’re looking for a hardworking, focused and driven Enterprise Account Executive to channel energy, passion and initiative into new logo acquisition. You'll be responsible for developing and executing against a comprehensive account/territory plan whilst working collaboratively with our internal and external resources.
About the Role:
- Proactively, identify, qualify and close sales pipeline across your territory and accounts
- Close business to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual business targets
- Demonstrate an extensive understanding of the Obsidian Security offering and our value to our customers
- Align with our partners and alliances to optimize opportunities
- Partner with internal resources across Sales Engineering, Customer Success and Professional Services
- Demonstrate accurate pipeline forecasting and management
- Actively participate in our sales enablement training
- 5+ years of enterprise sales experience
- Working knowledge of sales concepts, methods and techniques
- Experience evangelizing new technology into F1000 accounts.
- Able to maintain and manage existing client relationships and accounts.
- Able to utilize existing client and/or C-Level relationships, as well as build new relationships across IT Security as well as other lines of business.
- Self Starter that creates and maintains a sales pipeline by capturing accurate and complete information in selected CRM databases including activity, closing, project forecast, close ratios and market intelligence.
- Strong ability to understand a customer's business issues and needs and be able to articulate and map back value to a solution.
- Strong prospecting skills, deal qualification, and POV management skills, leading to acquisition of new business.
- Team player with the ability to collaborate well with internal stakeholders or partners to drive opportunities to closure.
- Need to maintain and keep up with market trends, competitor analysis, and market conditions which may impact customers.
- Able to learn quickly and ramp to be able to effectively articulate and differentiate the value of our product to prospective clients.
Our competitive benefits packages are designed to support our employees' well-being, both at work and at home.
- Competitive compensation with equity and 401k
- Comprehensive healthcare with dental and vision coverage
- Flexible paid time off and paid holiday time off
- 12 weeks of new parent or family leave
- Personal and professional development resources
- Base Pay Range: $150k - $165k per year
Please note that the base pay range is a guideline and for candidates who receive an offer, the base pay will vary based on factors such as work location, as well as the knowledge, skills and experience of the candidate. In addition to a competitive base salary, this position is also eligible for equity awards [and incentive compensation] based on factors such as experience, skills, and location.
At Obsidian, we are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We value diversity and hire for talent, passion, and compassion. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization.